Healthwise Behavioral Health & Wellness provides outpatient psychological and psychiatric services in Osseo, MN. As a team of experienced psychologists, therapists, and psychiatrists, we offer a wide range of specialties and approaches to care for children, adolescents, adults, couples and families.
Some of our services include:
- Therapy – Mental Health Therapy and Counseling in Osseo, MN. When feeling distressed and overwhelmed, emotional support from important people in our life is good, but sometimes we need more. We need an experienced, attentive and objective listener who is knowledgeable and skilled at helping people deal with challenges and change. We offer individual therapy, group therapy, marriage counseling or couples therapy, and family therapy.
- Medication Management – Psychiatry in Osseo, MN. As medical doctors specializing in mental health treatment, our psychiatrists offer the following psychiatric services at Healthwise:
- Comprehensive treatment planning
- Coordination of care/consultation with other professionals
- Testing and Assessment – Psychological testing and assessment in Osseo, MN. We are dedicated to providing comprehensive psychological testing and evaluations for a variety of needs and referral purposes. We provide testing for children, adolescents and adults in Anoka.
- Health Psychology – Health Psychology Services in Osseo, MN. Dealing with a serious or chronic illness can undoubtedly take a toll on a person both physically and emotionally. When a sudden or serious health issue interrupts daily living, anxiety can spike and low mood can start to pervade. Psychologists at Healthwise work closely with physicians and other medical professionals to help navigate the psychological and emotional impact of illness.
- Biofeedback – Stress Management Therapy in Osseo, MN. Become aware of stress effects and learn how to regulate your reaction to that stress. Offered in conjunction with therapy, biofeedback can help reduce anxiety, lift depression, and improve stress management.