Welcome to the Healthwise Patient Portal
We require all Healthwise patients to activate their personal Patient Portal. This secure account allows you to:
- Complete and submit required paperwork prior to your first appointment
- Access your Telehealth appointments
- Request follow-up appointments or cancel your scheduled appointment
- Update your contact and billing information
- View and pay your account balance
- Add credit card information
- Request medication refills
- Message your provider
- For medication management providers, send your message to 'medication management'.
To initiate your portal access, simply click on the link sent to your email or send an email to email@example.com to request portal account setup. We will then send a link with instructions. After completing the initial account setup, take a few moments to become familiar with the tabs in the client portal.
If you are a new client at Healthwise, the consent forms and your history information are REQUIRED to be submitted BEFORE your first appointment. Should they not be complete prior to your initial visit we will unfortunately need to reschedule your service. If you are unable to complete these forms prior to your appointment, please arrive 30 minutes early and we will assist you at the front desk.
- Complete and submit required paperwork prior to your first appointment. Incompletion will require rescheduling visit.
- History information: Adult History OR Child & Adolescent History
- Forms/Documents:you will receive a message letting you know that all forms have been completed - please make sure that you have also completed the history section (step 1)
Notice of Privacy Practices
Consent for Telemedicine Services
Consent for Treatment of a Minor (If applicable)
Release of Information (If applicable)
Please contact us for additional information or assistance as you set up your Patient Portal account.