Join Our Team
- Licensed Psychologist
- Licensed Mental Health Therapist (LMFT, LICSW, LPCC)
- Nurse Practitioner (DNP, PMHNP-BC, FNP)
- Postdoctoral Fellow (PsyD, PhD)
Both in-office or hybrid practice options- Maple Grove and Plymouth office locations
Healthwise is a dynamic, well-established group private practice that offers quality psychology and medication management services for individuals across the lifespan. We pride ourselves on being a supportive team of experienced clinicians with a respected reputation in the community.
If a group practice model is the right fit for your career needs, the organization that you partner with is important. We believe our role is to offer providers a high quality professional platform that is responsive, supportive and flexible.
Our experience in serving clinicians for over a decade has created a contract model that is focused and reliable. Provider feedback guides decision making and supports a collaborative approach to team practice while honoring a provider's autonomy and needs.
At Healthwise we value organizational transparency. To that end, we invite interested providers to speak with any member of our team to learn more about our work culture and to ask questions about our administration and systems.
If you are looking for an organization that is experienced in providing high quality provider services with a positive and supportive mindset, we invite you to share your information. We would love to learn more about you and your practice needs.
- Access to insurance contracts that yield excellent contracted rates
- Annual Bonus Pay
- Annual CEU benefit
- Modern and transparent billing practices with 60 day or less collection average
- Extensive administrative support including front desk reception
- Patient scheduling, insurance billing and fee collection
- Modern EHR w/ integrated Zoom for telemedicine platform
- Quality peer collaboration & monthly consultation meetings
- Website and social media marketing
- Access to paid community speaking events
- Opportunity to create wellness workshops in areas of interest via our Mind Body Studio, if desired
- Access to our community yoga classes via our Mind Body Studio, if desired
- Furnished office space
- Excellent income potential with sign on bonus for qualifying contractors
- Doctorate in Psychology (PhD or PsyD) or Master’s Degree in related field
- Licensed in the State of Minnesota
- 2+ years of clinical experience
- LP's-ability to conduct Psychological Testing & Assessments a PLUS!
- Please submit a letter of interest with resume to Dr. Kristin Dahl
Innovative Behavioral Healthcare
Grounded in holistic principles, our unique group practice offers both traditional psychology services and other supportive healthcare practices via our mind-body studio including: