Join Our Team
Considering joining a group private practice? It is who you partner with that can make all the difference.
"...my years here have offered the best of what working in this field can offer: a compassionate and amazing group of colleagues and a beautiful space that has allowed me to continue to grow both personally and professionally. ~provider, PhD
Our group is a dynamic, well-established private practice that has offered quality psychology services to our community and surrounding areas for over a decade. We pride ourselves on being a supportive team of highly trained and experienced clinicians who have worked together to build a practice with a strong reputation that is respected in the community.
Current Open Contract Opportunities:
- All clinic locations- part-time & full-time opportunities with telehealth options
- Post Doctoral Fellowship
- Pre-Licensed Therapist
We Offer you:
- Access to ample client referrals (immediate 20+ client schedule if desired)
- Access to established community partnerships
- Extensive administrative support including full-time front desk reception
- Scheduling & insurance billing services
- Marketing materials & participation in comprehensive group marketing
- Modern Electronic Health Records System w/ Zoom Integrated technology
- Quality peer collaboration & support (Monthly consultation meetings)
- Opportunity to create wellness workshops & classes in interest areas via our Mind Body Studio
- Access to paid psychoeducation workshop opportunities both locally and via LIVE STREAM access
- FREE yoga classes @ our Mindbody Studio
- Beautiful offices with nature views
The Ideal Candidate:
- Doctorate in Psychology (PhD or PsyD) or Master’s Degree in related field
- Licensed in the State of Minnesota
- 2+ years of clinical experience
- LP's-ability to conduct Psychological Testing & Assessments a PLUS!
- Ability to work evenings a PLUS!
- Please submit a letter of interest with resume to Dr. Kristin Dahl
Innovative Behavioral Healthcare
Grounded in holistic principles, our unique group practice offers both traditional psychological services and other supportive healthcare practices via our mind-body studio including: