Join Our Team
We are Expanding our Medication Management Services & We Need YOU!
Psychiatric Medical Professional (APRN, DNP, PMHNP-BC, DO, MD)
Considering joining a group private practice? WHO you partner with makes all the difference.
"My five years here have offered the best of what working in this field can offer: a compassionate and amazing group of colleagues and a beautiful space that has allowed me to continue to grow both personally and professionally. ~provider, PhD
Healthwise is a dynamic, well-established private practice that has offered quality psychological services to our community and surrounding areas for nearly a decade. We pride ourselves on being a supportive team of highly trained and experienced clinicians who have worked together to build a practice with a strong reputation that is respected in the community.
We Offer you:
- Excellent income potential
- Freedom to decide your own schedule - both part-time & full-time contract opportunities
- An option to work from home via HIPAA Compliant Telemedicine Platform
- Extensive administrative support
- Scheduling & insurance billing services
- Electronic Health Records System
- Quality professional collaboration & support
- Beautifully furnished office space with nature views in our innovative Studio Offices
- Easy access location at 494/94 in Maple Grove
- Medical Degree (MD or DO) OR Master's or Doctorate degree in Psychiatric Nursing (NP) from an accredited college or university
- Current active and unrestricted license (Minnesota)
- Please submit your professional information to Dr. Kristin Dahl (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Innovative Behavioral Healthcare
Grounded in holistic principles, our unique group practice offers both traditional psychological services and other supportive healthcare practices via our mind-body studio including: